FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I apply for a loan?
- You can approach any accredited Loan Consultants of Asialink Finance Corporation all over the Philippines. Our Loan Consultants are always ready to help you!
- You can also call the branch nearest your area! To find a branch, click here.
- It is always better to apply when you are there in person. Bring the necessary documents for faster processing of your loan.
What are the loan requirements?
Is there an application fee?
- No, there is none! Application forms are not for sale; you may fill them out for free. Loan Consultants are not charging any fees for their assistance, too!
I have no existing checking account; can I still apply for a loan?
- Yes, you can! If the company requires you to open a checking account, Asialink Finance Corporation will be glad to endorse you to our partner bank.
How will I know if my loan is approved?
- Our personnel will call to inform you if your application is approved. You will also be given instructions on claiming your loan proceeds.
How do I get my loan?
- Loans are disbursed via checks, direct deposit, or cash card.
How will I pay my amortization?
I have a problem with my payments, what do I do?
I am interested to renew my loan but I still have an outstanding balance. Do I need to pay off my loan?
- There is no need to pay off your loan first. You may apply for a renewal if you have already paid at least 50% of your original loan. The outstanding balance will be deducted from the proceeds of the new loan application.
How do I renew my loan?